Visit the CityTime login NYC portal (https://webclock.nyc.gov) to access the web clock, manage your time, view your leave balance, and leave requests, and record your time now.
The official portal allows employees to record their time in and out, the meal starts, and out directly from here.
The welcome page of NYC City Time contains all the useful stuff for employees, if they want to request leave, overtime, and time punch then they are able to do so after the successful login and are also able to search timesheets, work schedules, requests, and employee profiles.
CityTime Login Login Requirements
Before visiting the page, look at the below list to learn about its requirements.
- A device like a smartphone or a laptop or PC or tab.
- Internet connection.
- If you search the login page on the internet browser then you must know which one is the official login application.
- Username and password.
How To log in at the Official Portal? – Step By Step Guide
- STEP 1. Visit the login page at a826-ra.dep.nyc.gov.
- STEP 2. Once you click on the link a login page will open.
- STEP 3. Now on the sign-in page enter your Email, Phone, or Skype.
- STEP 4. Next, click on the Next button.
- STEP 5. Next, follow the instructions at the portal to successfully log into your account.
How To Reset Sign-In Password?
If you have forgotten your login password for Login then here is the complete step-by-step guide that will help you reset it easily.
Follow these given steps and you can reset it in a minute.
- Visit the official link for resetting passwords i.e. www.a826-ra.dep.nyc.gov/.
- Now on the login page click on Can’t Access Your Account.
- Next, select your applicable account from the Work or School account or Personal Account.
- Then enter your email to get the link to reset your password.
For employees who were looking for the WebClock Page login details here we provided the complete guide about the sign-in process. Now in case you have any other queries regarding your login then comment below.