Access myVicRoads Account page to check account details online. Sign in using the login username and password. Utilize your personal, business, or partner account details to log in securely.
The official login service is accessible around the clock for authorized users, ensuring convenience and availability. For a swift and effortless login process, refer to the provided instructions here.
Operated by the Australian Government, my VicRoads system guarantees both robust security and user-friendly accessibility for existing account holders.
If you’re a first-time user of this online service, follow the provided steps to ensure a successful login to your account.
Log in to your account to update your information, manage personal details, and securely make online payments.
MyVicRoads Login Requirments
- A device such as a smartphone, laptop, computer, or tablet.
- An up-to-date internet browser and reliable internet connection.
- Your VicRoads account-associated email address and password.
How to Log in to My VicRoads Personal Account?
STEP 1. Go to the official login page: https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/.
STEP 2. Now, the official login page will open.
STEP 3. Select your account, by default it is “Personal“.
STEP 4. Enter your Email Address and Password.
STEP 5. Click on Log in ->
If you have entered the recognized login details, your profile will open to access, manage, and update details online.
|Login page||Click Here|
Log in to VicRoads Business Account
- Visit the login VicRoads application.
- Select your account type, ‘Business‘.
- Now the login form will open, enter the email address and password that is linked with your business account.
- At last click on the Log in ->.
Sign-in to Partner Account
The process is the same as the above personal and business account login.
For the partner, account my Vic Roads login you just select your account type “Partner“, then enter the login details (email address and password), and hit the Log in button.
Reset Personal Account Password
Let me guide you on how to reset the account login password online. If you don’t remember what was your password, let’s reset it online.
VicRoads facilitates its personal, business, and partner registered users to reset their My VicRoads passwords online.
How do I reset my VicRoads login password?
- To reset your password, visit https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/.
- Click on Login
- Now select from Personal, Business, and Partner accounts.
- Click on the Forgotten your password? link visible above the login button.
- Hereafter, select account type and enter your email address.
- Press the Login button.
- Now, verify your identity by entering the 6-digit verification code that you received via email, enter a new password, confirm the new password, and click on Change Password ->
NOTE: If you don’t receive the verification code, click on Resend Code. Without the verification code, you will not be able to reset your password.
If encounter any login issues, you can reach out to the support desk. Support is available from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Here is the contact number:
|Personal and Business Account Calling Support||1300 650 266|
|Partner Account Calling Support||1300 555 153|
More Guide: Streamline Qld Health Login
My personal account is locked, what should I do?
Contact the VicRoads support team on 1300 650 266. Only they help you to unlock your account. Account unlock online self-service is not available right now.
What do we need to sign up for a VicRoads business account?
1. A valid email address.
2. An invitation letter from us.
3. Verification code that you received in the invitation letter.
4. VicRoads customer number for your business.
What documents are needed to sign up for a VicRoads personal account?
Vehicle or Vessel (Boat) registration certificate or renewal notice and your driver’s license, learner permit, or marine license.
The myVicRoads online service ensures advanced security and user-friendly access for registered personal, business, and partner accounts. This article guides you through accessing Vicroads accounts, resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, and more.